Friday, September 10, 2010

People Got to Be Free

Young Rascals Preach

This oldie is still worth listening to today for its message as well as 'cause it's a cool song.



Here are the lyrics:

All the world over, so easy to see

People everywhere just wanna be free

Listen, please listen, that's the way it should be

Peace in the valley, people got to be free

You should see, what a lovely, lovely world this would be

If everyone learned to live together

It seems to me such an easy, easy thing this would be

Why can't you and me learn to love one another

All the world over, so easy to see

People everywhere just wanna be free

I can't understand it, so simple to me

People everywhere just got to be free

Ah, ah, yeah . . . ah, ah, yeah

If there's a man who is down and needs a helping hand

All it takes is you to understand and to see him through

Seems to me, we got to solve it individually

No comments: